The AU Campus SAS licence allows all students and employees at AU to get the SAS system installed on their computer.
However sasdownload.dk only provides the lasted SAS version (9.4) for Windows.
This site will provide access to
- Older SAS versions for Windows (useful for older hardware)
- SAS versions for available for Linux
- A SAS solution for Mac*
- Instructions on how to update licences and on how to install SAS.
[*] SAS is generally not available for Mac OS X. We provide a solution to this via viatualized Linux + SAS for Linux.
Please see the sub pages (in Acquiring/Installing SAS in the menu) for further information.
SAS is available in the following versions: 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4
- SAS version 9.2 is available in both a 32bit version and a 64-bit version for both Windows and Linux.
- SAS version 9.3 is available in both a 32bit version and a 64-bit version for both Windows and Linux.
- SAS version 9.4 is available in a 32bit version and a 64bit version for Windows and in a 64bit version for Linux.
In addition a VirtualBox based solution (using virtualized Linux) is provided as a method for bringing SAS to Mac OS X.
- SAS version 9.3 is the recommended version for new installations on 32bit Linux machines (see also the comments on SAS via Virtual Linux)
- SAS version 9.4 is the recommended version for new installations all other machines
- Versions 8.2 and 9.1.3 was discontinued from our interface in Novembver 2017.